Following the initial email from Graham, through her school email address, NEA Report asked directly if she had ever referred to herself as "The Terminator."Read More
Stan Morris Reporting
- Ex-teacher alleges “hatchet job” by “the terminator” in Trumann
- Worker claims he was ‘railroaded’ by Walnut Ridge police
- More arrests expected from attempted murder of 15-year-old in Trumann
- Shooting victim critical after Wednesday night shooting in Jonesboro
- Mercado had been previously arrested for battery – by WRPD
- Officer brags on video about slamming suspect; laughs at bleeding man
- One dead from late Sunday wreck in Jonesboro
- Arrest made in Trumann home invasion/shooting
- NEA Baptist Receives an ‘A’ for Patient Safety
- Boyce supports charges against railroad worker
Following the initial email from Graham, through her school email address, NEA Report asked directly if she had ever referred…
A suspected drug ring will soon feel law enforcement's wrath because of evidence obtained in the shooting of a Trumann…
The suit goes on to say the Trumann School Board gives Graham a rubber stamp for "anything she wants."
“I am so proud of our team for earning this honor,” said Brad Parsons, administrator and CEO of NEA Baptist.
If you wish to remain anonymous and report crime, please call Crimestoppers at 870-935-STOP (7867).
The victim? A teenage girl who faces uphill medical battles before she will ever be able to have a life…
A tragic wreck late Sunday in Jonesboro claimed the life of a local woman.
Sunday, June 3, 1 pm – 2:30 pm at the Valley View Church of Christ (4500 Southwest Drive, Jonesboro). The…
As one officer places his hand over his body camera, another leans in and allegedly beats a man in the…
ASH FLAT, ARK. – Attorneys James W. Harris and Zachary W. Morrison of Blytheville have filed a civil rights lawsuit…