JONESBORO, Ark. – A local gun owner was targeted by the criminal element of Northeast Arkansas recently.
The report was made with Craighead County Sheriff’s Department on Dec. 9.
Between Nov. 26 and Dec. 9, a man on Craighead County Road 333 had his home targeted for burglary. The resident was away for the period of time due to medical reasons and during the few weeks he was gone, someone took an arsenal of firearms from his home.
- Browning 12 Gauge Semi Auto (2)
- Springfield 30/06 Rifle
- 20 Gauge Remington Russes Single Shot
- Remington Single Shot .22 Cal
- Horton Crossbows with Red Dot Scopes (2)
- Knight Muzzleloader with Scope
- Browning Re Curve Bow
- Ruger Single Shot Revolver
The burglar(s) gained entry through a window which wasn’t locked, the homeowner said.
The weapons will be logged into ACIC as stolen.
The criminals involved face felony burglary and theft charges.