MONETTE, Ark. — A registered sex offender convicted in 2021 in a sexual assault case involving a 14-year-old girl has been arrested after prosecutors alleged he violated the terms of his supervised probation.
Kyle Henry Bradley Jr., 32, was arrested May 19 by the U.S. Marshals Service, according to jail records, after a petition to revoke his probation was filed the day before. Bond was set on May 20 at $35,000 cash or surety by Judge Tommy Fowler. During the hearing, the judge emphatically reminded Bradley that he may not be around minors.
The case dates back to 2021, when Bradley, then 27, was initially arrested on a charge of fourth-degree sexual assault, a Class D felony. Prosecutors later upgraded the charge to second-degree sexual assault, a Class B felony.

According to a probable cause affidavit, text messages were found on a 14-year-old girl’s phone that raised concerns about sexual encounters involving Bradley. The affidavit said the family member contacted the Monette Police Department.
Investigators said the victim reported the sexual contact had gone on for months. The affidavit said Bradley later admitted to investigators that he had sex with her 10 to 15 times.
On Aug. 20, 2021, court records signed by Circuit Judge Dan Ritchey and Deputy Prosecutor Gina Knight-Nelson, under then-District Prosecutor Keith Chrestman, show Bradley pleaded guilty to second-degree sexual assault. He was sentenced to 60 months of supervised probation, ordered to serve 120 days in the Craighead County Jail with credit for two days served, and ordered to register as a sex offender.
The court filing also stated that if Bradley violated the conditions of his probation, the court could impose a sentence of up to 20 years in the Arkansas Department of Correction and/or a fine of up to $14,500.
The new revocation petition, signed by Knight-Nelson, alleges Bradley violated the conditions of his probation by providing false information to his probation officer on multiple dates between October 2025 and April 2026. The petition alleges Bradley falsely reported that he had no contact with minors.
The petition also alleges Bradley had been living with unauthorized minors for approximately six months.
Prosecutors asked the court to issue a bench warrant, revoke Bradley’s supervised probation, and order him to serve the full sentence previously imposed.
The allegations in the revocation petition have not yet been adjudicated.
Note: We are only publishing a portion of the original probable cause affidavit to protect the victim.
Discover more from NEA Report
Subscribe to get the latest posts sent to your email.











Be the first to comment