JONESBORO, Ark. – A spike in vehicle break-ins was reported this week in Jonesboro.
Items ranging from cash to guns were stolen out of vehicles left unattended overnight. The following are quick summaries of the thefts
- Prior to 8 AM on 10/25: 5900-block of Whitecliff Drive, over $1,000 stolen out of card along with IDs, credit/debit cards, and more.
- Between 3 AM and 5 AM on 10/25: 3900-block of Bolt Boulevard, two vehicles broken into in driveway; gun, DJI drone, wallets and credit cards stolen
- Between 4:30 AM and 6:30 AM on 10/25 at the 2500-block of Britton Drive, suspects entered vehicle and stole purse
- Prior to 10 AM on 10/25 at the 3500-block of Pleasant View, suspect broke into vehicle and stole credit card, Social Security check, and bottle of Suboxone
- Between 4 AM and 5:50 AM on 10/25 at the 6000-block of Whitecliff Drive, vehicle broken into and bank cards stolen.
- Prior to 6 AM on 10/25 at the 4100-block of Sage Meadows Boulevard, vehicle broken into and semi automatic handgun stolen.
- Prior to 5 AM on 10/25 at the 4000-block of Sage Meadows Boulevard, vehicle broken into, debit card stolen and possibly used.
- Prior to 6 AM on 10/25 at the 4200-block of Sage Meadows Boulevard, vehicle broken into, cards and money stolen
- Between 4:30 AM and 5:09 AM on 10/25 at the 4700-block of Inverness Run Drive, firearm, ID, and debit card stolen from truck
- Prior to 6 AM on 10/26 at the 3100-block of Horseshoe Trail, wallets and guns stolen from vehicles
- Prior to 7:45 AM on 10/26 at the 1500-block of Matlock Drive, suspect busted window of victim’s vehicle
These are only the break-ins reported from Wednesday and Thursday in Jonesboro.
The Jonesboro Police Department suspects at least some of these cases to be connected. JPD is investigating but could solve the case quicker with your tips. If you have any information which could stop this crime spree from continuing, contact JPD