Unilever is hosting a hiring event Saturday, January 8th, but you must complete an online application to be invited.
Unilever will be hiring for experienced Machine Operators with scheduled onsite interviews. The time and location will be selected by invitation. The Machine Operator is responsible for the safe operation of production equipment to deliver customer requirements through completion of the production plan, adhering to quality standards, and maximizing cost effectiveness, optimal running, and equipment efficiency.
*CANDIDATES MUST HAVE APPLIED, MEET QUALIFICATION SCREENING BASED ON EXPERIENCE, AND BY INVITE ONLY*
Read more and apply at this link: https://unilever.paradox.ai/co/Unilever/Event/MachineOperatorsWantedUnileverJonesboroAR
You can also text UniJonesboro to 25000
Machine Operator starting pay is $21.83 with added pay for different shifts:
- 2nd shift- 3pm-11:15pm $.35 shift diff
- 3rd shift- 11pm-7:15am $.45 shift diff
- 12 hr nights (2/2/3 schedule) – 6pm- 6am $1.00 shift diff
What You’ll Do:
- Operate and maintain multiple work centers (machinery) efficiently and effectively
- Carry out cleaning and inspection activities
- Record any issues/problems with the equipment to assist the Technical Operator to resolve
- Technical – Knowledge and application of technical skills to operate machinery safely and effectively in order to meet the production plan. Conduct cleaning and lubrication as required.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- High School Diploma required
- Must have the ability to Read and Comprehend, Writing and Mathematics.
- 2+ years’ experience as a Machine Operator in a manufacturing setting operating, operating multiple pieces of machinery, trouble shooting, problem solving and setting up/breaking down machinery.
- Must have previous experience completing routine maintenance tasks in a manufacturing environment.
What You’ll Love About This Job:
- Working as a team on the production line
- Work alongside skilled technical operators to develop routine maintenance and problem solving skills
- Great work life balance environment
- Awesome benefits and onsite company store
- Contribution on the team helps obtain a quarterly bonus
Overall Benefits & Perks (non-union)
Medical, Dental, Vision effective immediately | 401K | Profit Sharing | Tuition/Fitness Reimbursement | Paid Leaves | Quarterly Bonus Payouts | ONSITE COMPANY STORE | Uniforms and PPE provided (we follow all COVID protocol and guidelines for your protection) | Company dinners and care packages periodically
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters