$1.2 billion dollars is the reported first-weekend gross of Avengers: Endgame, CNN and other outlets reported on Sunday. In Jonesboro and across NEA, countless viewers saw the movie at least once.
But with spoiler embargoes across social media, it’s hard to discuss all that we just saw – except we can right here!
ALERT: Do not read below this line unless you want the movie spoiled.
- Tony Stark has been rubbing his arm since at least Captain America: Civil War. The arm was aching because of the power from the gauntlet’s usage that resonated throughout time (the time stone).
- Even though Falcon was gifted Captain America’s shield, and Falcon did become Cap for a time in the comics, Falcon also looked at Bucky during this moment. He, as well, becomes Captain America in the comics.
- The Iron-Man helmet on Morgan Stark might remind you of a moment from Iron-Man 2 when a child is mistakenly targeted because he was wearing an Iron-Man helmet. Did you know that Marvel executives have confirmed that this child was, in fact…Peter Parker.
- The moment where Captain America picks up Thor’s hammer, which elicited cheers Thursday night in Jonesboro, was awesome by itself. However, that was also teased in Avengers: Age of Ulton. Several Avengers tried to lift the hammer and couldn’t make it budge. When Captain America tried, it moved and concerned Thor for brief moment. Mjolnir may only be wielded by those it deems worthy.
- Black Widow is dead but she’s also getting her own feature film. A prequel? Time travel? Tell us what you think below.
- There is now a version of Loki with the Tesseract running loose in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU). He escaped in a scene that was never addressed by the end of the film.
- The Stan Lee cameo in this movie is the final one.