260 total views, 5 views today
JONESBORO, Ark. – Beginning July 10, The Crowley’s Ridge Development Council will be accepting applications for the Arkansas Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program.
The 2017 Summer LIHEAP program applications for REGULAR and CRISIS assistance will be accepted between 8:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Mondays through Thursdays at all CRDC locations, and from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Fridays. The crisis assistance portion of the program will accept applications from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday through Wednesday only.
The Home Energy Assistance Program helps low-income households with home energy costs by administering Regular Assistance and Crisis Intervention Programs. To qualify, applicants must be a resident of the state of Arkansas and must meet a minimum income level.
Applicants must provide –
• Proof of income for all household members 18 years or older from the previous month.
• State or government issued identification.
• Social Security Numbers and Birthdates for every household member.
• A copy of their utility bill.
• Proof of unemployment for all household members 18 years or older who are unemployed.
• Proof of Social Security, SSI, Retirement, Pensions, Workman’s Comp, Disability, Child Support, Foster Care Support, VA Benefits and/or Utility Allowances- all from the previous month for any member of the household who receives benefits.
Locations in Northeast Arkansas counties
• Craighead: 2401 Fox Meadow Lane- Jonesboro (870) 802-7100
• Crittenden: 116 Bond St.- West Memphis- (870) 400-4023
• Cross: 3779 Hwy 1- Cherry Valley- (870) 588-4287
• Greene: #1 Medical Drive- Paragould- (870) 239-3531
• Jackson: 2000 McClain Suite C- Newport- (870) 523-5474
• Poinsett: 200 Industrial Drive- Marked Tree- (870) 358-1200
• St. Francis: 1343 South Washington St.- Forrest City- (870) 630-0193
• Woodruff: 924 Hwy 64 E- Augusta- (870) 347-1458
CRDC will also have satellite locations scheduled for applicants to meet from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on certain Fridays throughout the summer. These satellite days will be announced at a later date.
Support us on Patreon