JONESBORO, Ark. – A local business is dealing with a major setback as they recover from a theft over the weekend.
Around 2:45 p.m. Monday afternoon, Jonesboro police were called to Baltz Equipment at 6132 Southwest Drive in Jonesboro. That morning, staff arrived for work to begin the week only to discover a trailer, tractor and several other items missing from the parking lot.
The items were all present the day before at about 9:45 a.m. but sometime between then and the following morning, thieves went to work.
The suspects apparently broke a lock at the lot, hitched to the trailer and drove off as though the items were theirs – far from what was true.
Among the stolen items were:
- 2016 New Holland tractor, blue, valued at %16,818.05
- 2016 Rhino RH5 loader, attached to the tractor, valued at $4,125.
- 2016 MEB Cutter, attached to the tractor, valued at $1,163.66
- The trailer that the tractor and other items were on, valued at $1,439.05
- 372 Auto Steer Antenna, valued at $4,671.00
If you noticed anyone between Sunday and Monday mornings who was pulling off with the trailer, tractor, and other items, JPD could use your help. Anyone with information about the incident may contact the Jonesboro Police Department’s Criminal Investigation Division at (870) 935-6710 or Crime Stoppers at (870) 935-7867 (935-STOP.)
Follow NEA Report on Twitter and Facebook for the latest breaking news developments from across Northeast Arkansas.
Be the first to comment