BONO, Ark. – CRDC announced Wednesday they will accept contractor bids soon for the renovation of the Plainview Terrace Apartments in Bono. The project will be for labor only.
Sealed bids will be received for CRDC until 2:00pm on Monday, July 24, 2017. Renovations of 46 units along with an office and laundry room that will make up the Plainview Terrace Apartments in Bono. Below are the bid packages for each scope of work. All bids are for labor only. CRDC will furnish materials.
• Roofing labor only, CRDC will supply materials.
• Siding and windows labor only, CRDC will supply materials.
• Plumbing labor only, replacing faucets, hot water heaters, replacing any plumbing needs and replacing toilets. CRDC will supply all fixtures and materials.
• Flooring labor only, CRDC will supply materials.
• Paint and repair of any sheet rock needed labor only, CRDC will supply materials.
• Trim work, hanging interior/ exterior doors, baseboards, window sills, and any extra carpentry work needed. CRDC will supply materials.
• Electrical labor only, replacing all interior/exterior light fixtures, vent fans, GFI outlets, with any additional electrical deemed. CRDC will furnish supplies.
• Refurbish tubs labor only. CRDC will supply materials.
• Kitchen cabinets, replace bottoms of cabinets, some counter tops, strip and refinish, if needed. CRDC will supply materials.
All bidders are encouraged to visit the jobsite on Wednesday, July 19, 2017, in order to walk the project. Time allotted for the visits will be from 9:00am until 11:00am, a bidder’s conference will start at 12:30pm until all questions are addressed. The location of the conference is 2401 Fox Meadow Lane, Jonesboro, AR. The contact person is Christian Gibson 870.802.7100. Jonesboro Blue Print has blueprints and the retainer fee form. Please state on the outside of the sealed envelope what category and each bid must be in a separate envelope.
Sealed bids will be received until 2:00pm on Monday, July 24, 2017 at Crowley’s Ridge Development Council office located at 2401 Fox Meadow Lane, Jonesboro, AR. CRDC encourages the participation of small, minority and women business enterprises. Discrimination is prohibited by federal law. The bid proposal and the work of proposed contact shall be in accordance with all applicable federal, state, county and local law, ordinances and regulations. This project will follow Davis Bacon rules and regulations. Please submit all bids ATTN: Christina Gibson.
Crowley’s Ridge Development Council is Northeast Arkansas’ Community Action Agency. Serving eight counties, CRDC is committed to eliminating causes of poverty and lifting up the families and communities it serves in the Arkansas Delta.
Press Release – A. Cody Easley, CRDC