TRUMANN, Ark. – A recent call responded to by Trumann Fire Department shows it isn’t just people’s lives they are tasked with saving.
On July 21, 2017, a fire at 522 Maple Street broke out in Trumann. Two dogs were inside of the home as smoke plumed out of the structure.
Both were rescued, as the dramatic video shows. Each eventually made a recovery, the Poinsett County Democrat reported.
The video is from Lt. Winkles helmet cam.
The Poinsett County Democrat newspaper posted several photos on their Facebook page.
Follow NEA Report on Twitter and Facebook for the latest news developments from across Northeast Arkansas. Support us on Patreon to help us grow.
1 Trackback / Pingback