CROSS COUNTY, Ark. - On 02/16/2018 the bodies of two newborn twins was located on CR 602 in Wynne ARRead More
Stan Morris Reporting
- Arrest made in discarded twins case
- More development expected near Malco by Steak-N-Shake
- Patient Benefits From New Heart Technology
- Jonesboro death ruled homicide by state medical examiner
- Man arrested for assaulting judge in Pocahontas grocery store
- City spokesperson apologizes for threatening call; promises to improve
- Spring 2018 Job Fair Dates for Peco Foods
- City official warned of “vindictive people” to try to stop Huffstetler story
- Man with crossbow killed by deputy in traffic stop
- April 6: Andy McKee Concert to Kick Off Oasis Arts Festival
CROSS COUNTY, Ark. – On 02/16/2018 the bodies of two newborn twins was located on CR 602 in Wynne AR…
McKee entertains both the eye and the ear as he magically transforms the steel string guitar into a full orchestra…
A doctor has utilized the first Bluetooth® enabled pacemaker at NEA Baptist to help regulate the heart of his patient
What would you like to see developed next near the theater?
The preliminary report from the crime lab on March 20th has ruled the death as a homicide.
The first words out of the city spokesperson's mouth as we sat down to discuss the matter was that he…
The Arkansas State Police, assisted by the Sheriff’s Office, is investigating the death of a man who died as a…
Those at Arkansas State University will have another layer of data security while using the MyCampus portal for conducting business…
Retiring Randolph County Circuit Judge Phil Smith was allegedly assaulted last week in Pocahontas by a man in jail.
Sullivan was adamant that it was the first time he ever approached a minor about sex, saying, "That ain't who…